our adventures in life, love, faith and adoption

Friday, March 21, 2014

, , ,

Adoption Update: Hopeful News

Yesterday we received a special update from our agency saying that the Federal MOWA in Ethiopia is starting to sign off on cases again! This means that if the regional MOWA is signing (of the two our agency works with, one is and one isn't), then cases can begin moving forward and our agency can start matching children with families. It's been 5 months since we've seen any movement, so we are so thankful for this update and hope that children who really need families can now start being matched with them.

Thanks for sticking with us friends! Hopefully we'll begin moving down the list again really soon! :)

Happy Friday! :)
Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. This is such great news! We'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two great pieces of news in one week! ;)

      Delete
  2. Time to start planning babymoon for you and Andy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm... now you've got my wheels turning... :)

      Delete

I absolutely love when you comment! It makes my day when I can interact with you all, so please feel free to leave your thoughts, even if you happen to disagree with me, or see things differently. Just please don't chew my head off. I like my head where it is, thankyouverymuch. :)

ADOPTION BLOGS

Powered by Blogger.

ARCHIVE

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

Loading...